3D Areola Paramedical Tattooing
Popular option for mastectomy patients looking for a realistic areola and nipple.
• $1,500 for Double Areola
• $850 for Single Areola
Scar Camouflage Paramedical Tattooing – starts at $450
This time and amount will need to be adjusted on a case by case basis, depending on the clients needs.
Pigment / Tattoo Lightening – price varies
Consultation – call to book
Quick 15 minute consultation to confirm if you are a candidate for our services
Additional Areola Information
- Don’t panic – your areola and nipple area might feel sensitive and intense in color.
- If permitted by your doctor, feel free to take an anti-inflammatory (i.e. Ibuprofen) to help with any discomfort.
- It may feel nice to ice the day of your procedure.
- The Tagaderm bandage is a breathable yet waterproof bandage which makes it permissible to get them wet, however try to avoid sweating which would bring moisture in from beneath the surface of your skin and the salt can cause fading.
- The bandage should stay on until it naturally falls off (generally a week later).
- No saunas, hot tubs, or long steamy showers if they make you sweat and no sun exposure during healing.
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off – picking can cause scarring.
- After the Tagaderm bandage comes off, it is permissible to apply a light layer of A&D or Aquaphor if your skin is feeling dry.
- Do not use Neosporin or Vaseline and DO NOT listen to your friends’ aftercare advice.
- For NEW Procedures: It is your responsibility to come in for your fine tuning appointment (if you need it) between 6-8 weeks. Waiting beyond that time will result in a charge. Refreshers do not include a second appointment.
- Not only is everyone’s skin different, but other factors including sun exposure and skin care products can change the results of the healing in the skin.
- There are no written or implied guarantees if you don’t take care of your tattoo. If following sessions are required you will be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns during the healing process, please contact the studio for assistance.
No, it is not proven to be 100% safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women, but we would love to see you as soon as you are through :)
We recommend doing a refresher appointment every 12-24 months, but it largely depends on an individual’s skin and other factors like sun exposure, skin care products, etc.
We use pigments and ink. Because the areas we work have thin skin and are prone to the elements they do fade over time, which gives us the ability to make changes as you age.
Though pain sensitivity varies from person to person, we do use a topical numbing agent before we start the procedure and continue to add topical anesthetics during the procedure in order to minimize any discomfort.
At the time of your appointment, your skin type and undertones will be analyzed, as well as brow and hair color, natural growth patterns, facial shape, and bone structure. With your preferential input, we will design and shape the brow to something that is both flattering and natural. A color will be chosen to closely match your brow hair and only the hair that sits outside of our desired shape will be removed, unless otherwise requested.
“Digital Microblading” is a permanent cosmetic procedure that uses a digital rotary pen with only 1 very fine needle that implants pigment into the skin to resemble the appearance of natural eyebrow hair. This technique is versatile in that we can also combine it with a light or heavy powdering to give our clients the desired outcome they are looking for.