Eyebrows play a vital role in framing and balancing the face. A well shaped brow will lift and emphasize your eyes as well as making you appear more youthful. Getting the perfect eyebrows can be difficult but our brow treatments offer the ideal solution.
We can help people with very light eyebrows or those who have little or no hair due to over-plucking gain fullness and definition to their brows, while still looking natural.
We offer a powdered effect treatment which subtly shades the brows with a soft mist of color and is ideal for those who have eyebrow hair but want more definition as it enhances the natural brow.
If you have little or no hair, our treatments can recreate your eyebrows with thin hair strokes to produce long-lasting results which are incredibly natural and realistic.
The results are truly amazing and whatever your real eyebrows look like, we can achieve the brows you’ve always wanted.
Additional Eyebrow Information
- Don’t panic – these can get darker for a few days before they get lighter.
- Using a clean q-tip, apply a light layer of ointment at night and in the morning as you see needed for the next 5-7 days (less is more – do not over apply, just enough to keep them from scabbing).
- Avoid water, sweating or direct sunlight on the area for 7-10 days.
- No saunas or long steamy showers, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 7-10 days.
- Growth serums, Retinols or Retin-As, Alpha Hydroxyls [AHAs], Peroxides, Proactiv, Salicylic, Lactic or Glycolic Acids will cause quicker fading of the area over time.
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off – picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 1-2 days.
- No waxing, bleaching, tinting, hair removal or growth products on the treated area for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Do not use Neosporin or Vaseline and DO NOT listen to your friends’ aftercare advice.
- For NEW Permanent Makeup: It is your responsibility to come in for your fine tuning appointment (if you need it) between 6-8 weeks. Waiting beyond that time will result in a charge. Refreshers do not include a second appointment.
- Not only is everyone’s skin different, but other factors including sun exposure and skin care products can change the results of the healing in the skin.
- There are no written or implied guarantees if you don’t take care of your tattoo. If following sessions are required you will be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns during the healing process, please contact the studio for assistance.
No, it is not proven to be 100% safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women, but we would love to see you as soon as you are through :)
We recommend doing a refresher appointment every 12-24 months, but it largely depends on an individual’s skin and other factors like sun exposure, skin care products, etc.
We use pigments and ink. Because the areas we work have thin skin and are prone to the elements they do fade over time, which gives us the ability to make changes as you age.
Though pain sensitivity varies from person to person, we do use a topical numbing agent before we start the procedure and continue to add topical anesthetics during the procedure in order to minimize any discomfort.
At the time of your appointment, your skin type and undertones will be analyzed, as well as brow and hair color, natural growth patterns, facial shape, and bone structure. With your preferential input, we will design and shape the brow to something that is both flattering and natural. A color will be chosen to closely match your brow hair and only the hair that sits outside of our desired shape will be removed, unless otherwise requested.
“Digital Microblading” is a permanent cosmetic procedure that uses a digital rotary pen with only 1 very fine needle that implants pigment into the skin to resemble the appearance of natural eyebrow hair. This technique is versatile in that we can also combine it with a light or heavy powdering to give our clients the desired outcome they are looking for.