If you’re a slave to your mascara or eye-liner, we can offer an effective, long-lasting alternative. Bring out your eyes with our eyeliner and lash enhancements which will give you the look you want with none of the effort. Getting eye make-up right can be tricky if you’re not a professional make-up artist. Our treatments will draw attention to your eyes, making them look bigger and more alluring, without seeming over-the-top.
We can make your eyelashes look thicker and more defined by applying soft, natural color between your lash line to make them seem fuller. The effect created by our lash enhancement is similar to using mascara but you won’t have to worry about it smudging, running or wearing off or removing it when you go to bed.
Our eye liner treatment involves applying color just above or between the lash line. You can choose from a number of color combinations and effects to find something which really suits you. With our treatments, you can decide exactly how subtle or dramatic you want it to be to suit your own personal style.
Permanent eye make-up is ideal for people with sensitive eyes who find it uncomfortable wearing mascara and eyeliner. It is also a perfect option for people who wear contact lenses and those who find it difficult to apply eye make-up due to unsteady hands or other health issues.
Additional Eyeliner Information
- Don’t panic – these can get darker for a few days before they get lighter.
- Using a clean q-tip, apply a light layer of ointment 3 times a day for the next 5-7 days (less is more – do not over apply, just enough to keep them from scabbing.
- Try to avoid water on them for 10 days
- No cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products (including growth serums, Retinols or Retin-As, Alpha Hydroxyls [AHAs], Peroxides, Proactiv, Salicylic, Lactic or Glycolic Acids) on treated area for 10 days.
- No saunas or long steamy showers
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off – picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3- 4 weeks after procedure
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 1-2 days.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for four weeks.
- No waxing, bleaching, tinting, hair removal or growth products on the treated area for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Do not use Neosporin or Vaseline and DO NOT listen to your friends’ aftercare advice.
- It is your responsibility to come in for your fine tuning appointment if you need it between 6-8 weeks. Waiting beyond that will result in a charge.
- Not only is everyone’s skin different, but other factors including sun exposure and skin care products can change the results of the healing in the skin.
- There are no written or implied guarantees if you don’t take care of your tattoo. If following sessions are required you will be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns during the healing process, please contact the studio for assistance.
While pain tolerance varies from person to person, two strong topical anesthetics are used during your session to maximize comfort. Most clients experience little to no discomfort and stay quite relaxed. Some sensitivity comes immediately after the topical anesthetic wears off and after that there is minimal tenderness and swelling.
At the time of your appointment, your skin type and undertones will be analyzed, as well as brow and hair color, natural growth patterns, facial shape, and bone structure. With your preferential input, we will design and shape the brow to something that is both flattering and natural. A color will be chosen to closely match your brow hair and only the hair that sits outside of our desired shape will be removed, unless otherwise requested.
Microblading is a permanent cosmetic procedure that uses a specialized, hand controlled tool, to make fine cuts in the skin to implant pigment that resembles the appearance of natural eyebrow hair.
A microblade tool looks similar to an exacto knife, but instead of one big blade there is a series of micro needles. The microblade is dipped into a custom mixed pigment and then used to make a fine cut into the skin. With the proper technique, microbladed eyebrow results look beautiful and completely natural.
“3D Brows” is a permanent cosmetic procedure that uses a digital rotary pen with only 1 very fine needle that implants pigment into the skin to resemble the appearance of natural eyebrow hair. This technique is versatile in that we can also combine it with a light or heavy powdering to get you the desired outcome you are looking for from incredibly natural to .
Permanent cosmetic techniques for eyebrows are now known by several names including but not limited to; microstroking, microblading, eyebrow embroidery, eyebrow feathering, and 3D eyebrows. Although the names differ, the results are the same; beautiful and natural looking tattooed hairstrokes. Both techniques can accommodate different needle configurations needed to implement custom tailored permanent cosmetics. Both techniques are ideal for filling in sparse areas of the natural eyebrow, either by powdering or hairstroke, where hair isn’t present as well as adding to already full brows. These procedures also help to define and enhance the brow shape. The best possible healed results from any procedure requires strict adherence to aftercare instructions.
Book more than one procedure on the same day and receive 10% off! Must call for appointment availability.
Come see us again at True Life Canvas and receive 10% off an any additional permanent makeup procedure!