Laser Hair Reduction
Laser Hair Reduction
DiolazeXL is an advanced laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. DiolazeXL has one of the largest treatment spot sizes, making treatments convenient and fast. It is powerful enough to target and treat even the most stubborn hair. Package Deals are available!
Treatment areas include:
- Extra Small
- Upper Lip, Chin, Glabella (between eyebrows), Ears, or Toes
- Under Arms, Bikini Line, Lower Face, Navel Strip, Front Neck, or Back Neck
- Brazilian, Full Face, Half Arms, Half Legs, Shoulders, or Full Neck
- Full Arms, Buttocks, Half Front Torso, or Half Back
- Extra Large
- Full Legs, Full Front Torso, or Full Back
LASER HAIR REDUCTION
- If you have a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, you will need an antiviral prescribed by your doctor, and it will need to be taken following your doctor’s regimen before your appointment.
- Discontinue any irritant topical agents for 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid any tanning for 3-4 weeks prior to treatment or use at least SPF 30 sunblock.
- You must be done with Accutane for 6 months before beginning treatment.
- Stop anticoagulants 7-10 days prior to treatment, if medically permitted.
- Arrive at your appointment with clean skin. The treated area should be free of lotion, makeup, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil.
- Please shave the full treatment area 48 to 24 hours before your appointment, depending on your hair growth.
- Sun block should be used for 3 weeks following your treatment and 3 weeks preceding your next appointment
- Moisturizer may be applied after each treatment and makeup may be applied immediately after a facial treatment.
- If you were prescribed an antiviral by your doctor, keep taking it as directed.
- During the first 2 days following your treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated area: avoid hot baths, massage, etc. The skin should be kept clean to avoid contamination or infection, any mechanical or thermal damage to the area must be avoided.
- Multiple treatments may be needed.
Please do not hesitate to call our office should you have any questions or concerns regarding your treatment or aftercare.